iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac
iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac is powerful DVD burner software for Mac OS X users to easily convert
and burn all popular video files such as AVI, MPEG, DAT, MPG, WMV,
ASF, MP4, H261, H264, DV, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, RM, RMVB, MKV and VOB to DVD for backup and
With smart DVD menu creating functions, iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac can help you create stylish menu with menu template, and background music, picture, menu topic of your choice to make personalized DVD movies.
With this handy DVD creator and burn software, you can combine your video files into video slideshows, and edit your video clips by video trimming and video resizing. The DVD creator provides many brilliant DVD menus and menu editing methods to assist you to burn professional DVD.
iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac allows you to specify NTSC or PAL, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect and burn DVD movie disc, DVD folder or ISO files.The DVD Creator for Mac supports lots of DVD formats, including DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-5, and DVD-9.
- iPod to Mac Transfer
- iPhone to Mac Transfer
- iPad to Mac Transfer
- iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac
- iPhone SMS to Mac Transfer
- iPhone Contact to Mac Transfer
- iPhone Call List to Mac Transfer
- iPhone iBooks to Mac Transfer
- iPhone Photo to Mac Transfer
- DVD to iPod Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- iPod Video Converter for Mac
- iPhone Video Converter for Mac
- iPad Video Converter for Mac
- Mac DVD Toolkit
- iPod Mate for Mac
- iPhone Mate for Mac
- iPad Mate for Mac
- DVD Ripper Suite for Mac
- DVD Maker Suite for Mac
- DVD to iPod Suite for Mac
- DVD to iPhone Suite for Mac
- DVD to iPad Suite for Mac
- DVD to MP4 Suite for Mac
- DVD to Apple TV Suite for Mac
- DVD Audio Ripper Suite for Mac
- DVD to FLV Suite for Mac
- DVD to PSP Suite for Mac
iMacsoft DVD Maker Suite for Mac34% Off, Save $22.00
iMacsoft Mac DVD Toolkit50% Off, Save $76.00
- Support Mac OS
Professional Mac DVD Creator developed specifically for Mac OS X users;
Support both PowerPC and Intel processor Mac computers;
- Support lots of DVD formats
iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac has higher compatibility than other DVD creating software which can create DVD to any disc including DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW,DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM, DVD-5 and DVD-9;
- Erase rewritable disc
If your inserted RW disc is not blank, the Mac DVD Creator will prompt and help you erase it for rewriting the disc;
- Trim video files
iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac can trim video file by setting the start and the end, capture your favorite video clips to burn DVD movie;
- Simple to use
Using this Mac DVD Creator to create DVD movie is so easy: just add your video files, click "Start Burn", and insert a writable disc, then get your DVD disc with great quality;
Support multiple languages including simplified Chinese and English;
Supported Video Formats
- Input: MPEG(mpg, mpeg, dat, vob); WMV; ASF; AVI; MPEG4(mp4);3GP; DV Video Files(dv,dif), FLV, RM, RMVB, MKV.
- Output: DVD video disc(DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM);
ISO image file; DVD folder.
How to use iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac
- Run iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac first, load the file(s) by clicking the button in the main interface or choosing "Add Video Files"/"Add Video Folder" in the File menu or directly dragging files into iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac.
- Highlight the file and then you can edit it, such as setting the start and end point of a segment you want to burn, selecting method and so on.
- Select the destination in the drop-down list [Destination] to save the output file.
- Add and edit the menu in the "Menu" panel on the left of the main interface.
- Select the disc type you need and click the button to start the creation.
- How to edit video with iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac?
- How to create video folder or ISO on your Mac?
- How to convert videos to DVD with iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac?
- How to convert AVI or MPEG to DVD by iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac?
- How to burn MPEG videos to DVD on Mac?
- How to convert MPG movie into DVD that can be played on home DVD player?
|Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.10 Yosemite
|PowerPC® G5 or Intel® processor
|Available HD space
|100 MB or more
|Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution or higher